Sometimes, we get tired.
We get tired of waiting. We get tired of hoping. We tired of feeling sad. We get tired of giving. We get tired of loving. We get tired of our problems.
We get tired of almost everything, but we shouldn’t give up. It’s normal that we feel tired. All we need to do is make a short stop and take some rest of whatever we are tired of.
But if you know it’s time that you put an end on something you’re tired of, do something about it. Whining will not help you.
PANGARAP. :”“”“> ♥
I applaud anyone with that much patience as I myself, have none.
With this. I can’t even.
wtf man i cant even sharpen a pencil right
1. You’re intimidating. Yes, you are. You don’t give him any kind of sign that you’re interested or you give him mixed signals and he is in a state of confusion.
2. He just got out of a bad relationship and he does in fact want to be single for a little while before he gets back in the game.
3. His life is a little too complicated right now and he’s being a good guy and not bringing you into it until he figures a few things out.
4. He thinks that you just see him as just a friend.
5. He sees you as just a friend.
6. He’s moving across the country or abroad in a few months and doesn’t want a long-distance relationship.
7. He is not over his ex.
8. You pretend that you don’t like him. In fact, when he’s around, you act like he doesn’t even exist at all.
Adorable #ootd #cute #PINK